CIA!

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:22:42 +0100

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

Hi!

I've setup a CIA hook in the Subversion repository to add ways to track
subversion commits: please see

	http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/deb-usability

for very cool details.

Commits are now posted to the list: I thought that since the list is
low-traffic, it shouldn't be a problem.  If it is, please speak up and
I'll have no problems in creating a deb-usability-commits list and
moving commits there.

(The rationale also is: I wouldn't want to create new lists no-one is
 subscribed to, and I prefer to use existing ones when possible.  This
 is the mistake I originally made with this list, when we could instead
 have used debian-devel with a [usability] tag in the subject and spawn
 a list in case the [usability] tags would be too many :(  )

Ciao,

Enrico

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu--