CIA!

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:13:27 +0200

Hi,

> Commits are now posted to the list: I thought that since the list is

I think we should move the debtags stuff to a list of its own,
and i actually dislike getting CVS/SVN commit messages unless i'm
actively working on the project myself. Please post these to a separate
list i could subscribe if i want to see them.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
    Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\