Worked on vocabulary

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Tue, 11 May 2004 00:54:50 -0300

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

Hello,

I've started converting the vocabulary to the new facet system, and
checked in the new version to the database.

Tomorrow I plan to make some more checks (for example testing the
vocabulary against the current tag database), work on the tags which
remain to be processed and if noone notices anything wrong, make a new
release of debtags.

Benjamin: if you want to try with the new vocabulary, you should be able
to do it by checking it out of the website, copying it on
/var/lib/debtags/vocabulary and running debtags update.

Phew!  What a work...  The vocabulary's becoming quite big!

Ciao,

Enrico

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg--