[Debburn-devel] cdrkit-1.1.1

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Tue Jan 2 14:34:54 CET 2007

#include <hallo.h>
* Gabor Z. Papp [Tue, Jan 02 2007, 02:21:39PM]:
> * Eduard Bloch <edi at gmx.de>:
>
> | > What is the preferred method in this case to tell to the configure
> | > system where are my libpcap files? (They are prefixed with /pkg).
>
> | make CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/pcap -O2"
>
> Where can I find some more details about the problem?

Read the INSTALL file. The symptoms are different but the recommendation
should be applicable in your case.

> While using make CFLAGS="-I/pkg/include/ -L/pkg/lib" LDFLAGS="-I/pkg/include/ -L/pkg/lib"
> I'm still getting the error:
> CMake Error: Error: found a Linux system but no libcap header. Install libcap-dev.
> -- Configuring done
> make: *** [build/Makefile] Error 255

Retry after "make clean". cmake caches the values.

Eduard.

--
OpenBSD fails miserably in this respect, and makes for an example of how NOT
to work with the community on security issues.  Their approach is, roughly,