[Debburn-devel] cdrkit libraries

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Sat Jan 20 12:04:16 CET 2007

#include <hallo.h>
* Vladimir Nadvornik [Fri, Jan 19 2007, 11:27:12AM]:
> Hi all,
>
> Package cdrdao contains a copy of libscg/libschilly from cdrtools-2.01a31.
> It can be also built with external libscg/libschilly. It is relatively
> easy to add support for libusal/librols.
>
> Do you think that the cdrkit libraries are suitable for use in other projects?

In theory yes, but we need time to check all potential effects since we
would need to keep a stable ABI with proper SONAMEs. And most of us are
busy now.

Eduard.
--
<plaisthos> Bei "/exec -o banner Linux rulez" wird bestimmt
	wegen flood gekickt oder? ;)