[Debburn-devel] Wodim ignores pregap setting from inf files

Sebastian Trüg trueg at k3b.org
Mon Jan 29 13:52:28 CET 2007

Hi list,

When setting the pregap to -1 in an inf file wodim silently ignores this and
creates a default gap of 150. Cdrecord on the other hand works flawlessly. I
only tested the latest versions of both packages, thus I do not know if this
is a bug that has been introduced in wodim or if it has been inherited in the
fork.
However, since K3b supports inf files for some years now and I tested it back
when it was implemented I suspect the bug to be isolated to wodim.

Cheers,
Sebastian