[Debburn-devel] how to get cdrkit news

Peter Samuelson peter at p12n.org
Mon May 14 18:28:11 UTC 2007

[Sebastian Trüg]
> is there some announcement mailing list which I can subscribe to to
> always be informed about latest releases? That would creating
> up-to-date mandriva packages easier. :)

I don't think we announce releases in any official capacity, though I
suppose that would be a good idea.  In practice what has happened is
that Eduard finalises the changelog, then uploads to Debian.  (In the
future Joerg Jaspert or someone else will probably take over this
function.)

You can get notifications of Debian uploads by going to the Debian PTS
(package tracking system), at http://packages.qa.debian.org/cdrkit.
Find the 'Subscribe' form, change the mode to 'Advanced mode', fill in
your email address, then on the next page you can choose the events of
interest to you.  I think the "upload-source" checkbox is what you
want.

Peter