[Debburn-devel] libburnia/libisofs/cdrskin in Debian.

pygi_mario at mail1.webfaction.com pygi_mario at mail1.webfaction.com
Sat Jan 19 18:25:11 UTC 2008

First of all Simon, thank you for the packages. I'm the upstream
maintainer, and am also mostly maintaining the Ubuntu libburnia packages.
Although I am not a Debian developer, Goedson Paixao is interested in
maintaining those, with mine and probably George's help. George,
interested? :)

I'll check the packages in a few days, and see if there's anything I think
should be changed. Once again thank you for your work.

Kind regards,
Mario