[Debburn-devel] Cygwin wodim: DVD-RW drive not visible on Vista

Sylvain Gaudard hansalfredche at aol.com
Wed May 28 17:25:01 UTC 2008

When I'm just at it, does someone on this list knows who is responsible
for the horribly broken version of icedax on Ubuntu? We get lots of
users complaining about it and the Ubuntu icedax was the only one making
problems on most of my test machines. Other distributions seem much less
affected.

Regards

Sylvain