[Debburn-devel] LG CH08LS10 not burning CDs

Mon Feb 1 01:13:55 UTC 2010

And now with new Firmware (v 2.00) in init 5:

Short summary: that fails, too...

ID9:
http://paste.debian.net/58276/

ID10:
http://paste.debian.net/58278/

I will in single user mode try next night; maybe we should
prepare something to send to LKML if these problems persist?

At least for my problem, we proved that it works with Windows but
not with Linux.

If I should try any BIOS/grub settings, please tell me. I resigned to
wasting the whole 50 CD-Rs, already.

Also, if anyone thinks they could use any of those CDs I burned,
please tell me and I can send them by mail.

Richard