[debhelper-devel] Processed: retitle 374467 to debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback for install-info + gconf schemas

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri Apr 3 08:45:09 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 374467 debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback for install-info + gconf schemas
Bug #374467 [debhelper] debhelper: should implement dpkg rollback functionality
Bug #442079 [debhelper] debhelper: prerm remove and upgrade actions should be undone in postinst abort-remove and abort-upgrade
Changed Bug title to 'debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback for install-info + gconf schemas' from 'debhelper: should implement dpkg rollback functionality'
Changed Bug title to 'debhelper: Implement dpkg rollback for install-info + gconf schemas' from 'debhelper: prerm remove and upgrade actions should be undone in postinst abort-remove and abort-upgrade'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

374467: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=374467
442079: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=442079