[debhelper-devel] [DH] Planning to remove deprecated commands and compat levels in debhelper

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Tue Nov 3 11:19:17 UTC 2015

Hi Matthias,

On 03-11-15 10:30, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> I'm perfectly happy with these voice packages being taken over by the
> TTS team.

Thanks for letting us know. I will be migrating the voice packages to
the TTS team.

For the record, I am considering here:
festlex-cmu
festlex-oald
festlex-poslex
festvox-don
festvox-ellpc11k
festvox-kallpc16k
festvox-kallpc8k
festvox-kdlpc16k
festvox-kdlpc8k
festvox-rablpc16k
festvox-rablpc8k

> Frankly, they simply fell through the gaps when I released all my
> packages a few years ago.

And apparently it wasn't much needed to change the situation in the mean
time... I even see that at least festlex-cmu (the first package I work
on) has a "new" release since 2010.

Paul