[debhelper-devel] Automatic number plate recognition

Company DK projektai info at mail-send.lt
Mon Mar 28 11:21:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

Do you ever be inquisitive how effectively you can use your video surveillance system in search of "uninvited guests", "unpaid client", "person damaged the vehicle" or simply to get information about the guest arriving in real time? Or maybe your company needs the number plate recognition systems? Or maybe you have some thoughts that no one has not realized due to high prices and expensive solutions?

If you are pertinent to these issues, we advance that you familiarize yourself with the automatic license plate recognition system capabilities by visiting our website or ask a question by Email.

Company DKprojektai