[debhelper-devel] FYI

Bouzekri, Brahim Brahim.Bouzekri at inspectorate.com
Fri Feb 3 17:43:57 UTC 2017

Please did you get my previous email? I have an offer for you.
Kindly reply back to enable me send a copy of the project plan for your review.

Visit the Inspectorate website at www.inspectorate.com

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only.

Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software.

All Inspectorate services are rendered in accordance with the applicable Bureau Veritas Commodities Division General Conditions of Service available on request and accessible at: http://www.inspectorate.com/general_conditions_of_service

Thank you for your cooperation.