[debhelper-devel] #768507: Co-maintainers for debhelper

Josselin Mouette joss at debian.org
Mon Nov 17 09:02:52 UTC 2014

Hi Niels,

Niels Thykier <niels at thykier.net> wrote:
        Valéry, Josselin and Modestas: Are you all still interested in working
        on debhelper - if so, in general or do you have specific area/tool of
        interest that you are maintaining?

I’m among the authors for dh_gconf, dh_installgsettings, dh_icons and
dh_girepository (which, now I think about it, is not in debhelper
itself).

I’m not following debhelper-devel since I’m not interested in debhelper
in general, but if that is fine with you, we can just poke each other
whenever there is something needing fixing in the GNOME/freedesktop
tools, which are usually low-maintenance.

The only opened issues I can see are:
- #35787 which was IMHO fixed by the migration to freedesktop menus and
icons
- #592958 which is unimportant but should be trivially fixable (add the
dependency only for schemas, not for defaults)

Cheers,
--
Joss