[Debian-arabic-packages] ttf-freefarsi package updated

Lior Kaplan kaplan at debian.org
Fri Feb 9 12:27:26 CET 2007

Checking the diff between the two package, I see this in the changelog:

-  * Initial release (Closes: #398036).
+  * Initial release (Closes #398036).

Seems your previous commit wasn't done on the latest version from the SVN.

It doesn't effects on this release, but fixes a past mistake.

Other than that, it looks fine. I'll upload tomorrow...

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan at debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0