No subject

076S-Lin, Steven - Yu Sheng 076-SLIN at sd43.bc.ca
Tue Jul 7 15:17:37 UTC 2015

We offer secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at an interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans, our company has recorded a lot of breakthrough in the provision of first class financial services to our customers, particularly in the area of loan deferral and capital provision for individuals and companies . Our loan amount for business development, competitiveness and expanding business ranges from 20,000 (USD) (EUR) (GBP) to 900 million(EUR) (GBP) if you are interested, Kindly contact is via email ; williamsrussell at qq.com<mailto:williamsrussell at qq.com>