[Debian-coldfire-devel] colilo in boot flash

Wong, Ken Ken.Wong at christiedigital.com
Fri May 5 15:31:55 UTC 2006

It's the LITE board (it's the one with the single PCI slot) and I'm using
the M5474 FireEngine board plugged in.

At any rate, when I burn in colilo_mcf5474_only.bin into boot flash, nothing
comes over the serial port after power cycling the board.  I hit enter a
couple of times but the board remains unresponsive.

I've been able to load colilo into ram and run it from there but running it
from bootflash doesn't work.

Any ideas of where I can go from here?

Ken.