[Debian-coldfire-devel] Progress?

Adam Conrad adconrad at 0c3.net
Wed May 31 22:09:30 UTC 2006

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Has anyone been able to get to a more useful state here already? I have
> the feeling that I'm the only one currently doing anything. Is that a
> misunderstanding?

With the dapper release in about 12 hours, I'll stop working 20 hour
days really soon here, and get some time to sit down on m68k hacking.
Part of that will be dedicated to bringing m68k glibc into the 20th
century, but while I'm there, I want to flex the coldfire board and get
collaborating with you on a transitional toolchain plan for unified support.

... Adam