[Debian-eeepc-devel] Volume hotkeys not working in GNOME or showing up with XEV

elijah r. elijahr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:41:00 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

First question: have you installed the eeepc-acpi kernel modules?
This is different from the scripts.

I'm not sure about xev.

There's probably an easier way to do it, but when I was trying to
configure my hotkeys, I did so by playing around with the scripts in
/etc/acpi/actions.

Cheers,
Eljah

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Christopher Desjardins
<cddesjardins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just installed debian on my eeepc today and everything works great except
> that the volume hotkeys aren't working in GNOME and they are not showing up
> in xev.  I believe I have the latest eeepc-acpi-scripts installed (1.0.2).
> Any ideas as to what i could try to fix this?
>  Cheers,
> Chris

Elijah Rutschman