[Debian-eeepc-devel] [Fwd: Re: Comments regarding eeepc-modules-2.6_2.6.24-1_i386.changes]

Glenn gsaberton at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 16 06:20:22 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: Comments regarding eeepc-modules-2.6_2.6.24-1_i386.changes
Date:     Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:14:58 +0800
From:     Glenn Saberton <gsaberton at foomagic.org>
To:     Joerg Jaspert <ftpmaster at debian.org>
CC:     Debian Eee Pc Team <debian-eeepc-devel at lists.debian.org>, Debian
Installer <installer at ftp-master.debian.org>

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi Maintainer,
>
> (yay, now with content in mail)
>
> what I wonder is - couldn't this be included in the
> linux-modules-(whatever-fits) packages we already have?

Hi Joerg,
    It would be great if we could get the modules in the
linux-extra-modules package. We initially were just going to keep them
in our own repo as they are eeepc specific. If the maintainer of that
package wouldn't mind adding them I certainly would like to get them
packaged as part of that, as I am using extra-modules as the template
anyway. :)

Cheers

Glenn

Forwarding to the list mail as the address is wrong in the package..