[Debian-eeepc-devel] webcam setup on lenny-eee

nzabrod nzabrod at yandex.ru
Mon Apr 21 08:47:13 UTC 2008

Hello, All.

I'd like to say - thank you for great job.

Debian on EEE really rocks ! Everything works quite fine and as expected.

WebCam works with latest uvcvideo module (I've compiled it on big brother machine - all process with installing virtual machine with debian and essential build tools took me about 30 minutes).

WXCam packages and it's dependencies were taken from ubuntu repositary and installed with "dpkg -i" (I mean only missing, like wxbase 2.8)

Anyway it works. An example is on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sCYOsfzgk

Sorry for my english and big hello from Russia !

--

Best Regards

Nikolay O. Zabrodotskiy