[Debian-eeepc-devel] WPA configured, I can't scan anything now...

lionel at tememe.org lionel at tememe.org
Wed Apr 23 09:32:31 UTC 2008

I removed the two files, the WEP and the WPA are now shown again, but
there's no way to connect to the WPA access point.
I'll try it on an other access point, if the problem come from mine.

Maybe we can tell in the wiki that this two files are useless (and worst
!) if we use networkmanager, don't we ?