[Debian-eeepc-devel] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/FAQ: How much RAM do I need?

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 6 10:14:16 UTC 2008

Dear list readers,

I am reading through the FAQ. In the answer of “How much RAM do I
need?” [1] I would be interested in some numbers for or references to
the power usage or impact on battery life of different memory modules.

Does anybody know about this?

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Since some of my questions are Debian unrelated, can you tell me a
mailing list for the EeePC where I could post these questions? At quick
glance at [2] I just found wikis and forums, which I do not find as
comfortable as lists.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/FAQ#head-07f4dbd47297011ac0e78314c608cb6ceec70a07
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC (Related)