[Debian-eeepc-devel] “Coding” Style for Debian Wiki

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 6 13:04:39 UTC 2008

Dear list readers,

while reading the project pages, I noticed that there are a lot of
inconsistencies in spelling and a lot of InterWiki-links¹ are not set.

Is there a “Coding” Style Guide (in terms of writing, typography and
linking (is once in article enough, or in each section or every word?)
somewhere and do you think it would be beneficial to create a page for
this purpose?

Thanks a lot,

Paul

¹ I thought that last time MoinMoin was automatically linking a word
noticing there exists a page for it. But that does not seem to be the
case.