[Debian-eeepc-devel] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/FAQ: How much RAM do I need?

Fabio Pugliese Ornellas fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:46:09 UTC 2008

Sorry, I thought that link had memory consumption, but it did not.

About the reply-to, at gmail I have to click "reply to all" and it will let
"to" to the sender and "cc" to the list itself. If I let as it is, the
sender will receive one direct copy and another via mailman. So I have to
cut the CC email, past over To and finally I am able to send it. Not exactly
a "nice" procedure fore day by day use. If there is a quicker way, please
let me know, I am not aware of it.

----
Fabio Pugliese Ornellas
E-Mail: fabio.ornellas at gmail.com