[Debian-eeepc-devel] OT: Notifications in the Debian Wiki

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Aug 18 14:54:39 UTC 2008

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:30:53 +0200
Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the answers. I think the problem was, that I had never logged
> out before and the notification setting are saved in the handler only if
> you log out (bug?). Doing this I do receive notifications now.

Hm?  No, I don't think that's it...  As Manuel said, the patterns are
regular expressions. Since you had DebianEeePC*, that is not what you
intended (that would match all pages starting with "DebianEeeP" and
followed by zero or more "C"s. :)

I merely refined Manuel's regular expression a bit.  By including
the slash, the pattern is limited to the English language site only
(i.e. DebianEeePCFrench, etc. aren't matched).

 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org