[Debian-eeepc-devel] Hello

deborah1kamara at gmail.com deborah1kamara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:59:20 UTC 2008

Dearest,

Greetings to you, my name is Deborah Kamara, 21years of age,
I am the on
Daughter of Michael Kamara from. Though we do not know each
other very well,
but I still have confidence in you. My late father deposited
the sum of $7,
OOO, OOO USD in COTE D'IVOIRE which he intended to transfer
to abroad
through Diplomatic Delivery Service before his sudden
death.

Please, I want you to assist me to receive this money in
your Country for
investment purposes. I have not business ideas and I can not
be able to
transfer this money without the help of a foreign person. If
you can help me, I
will be happy to give you 15% of total funds. I will explain
in detail to you as
soon as I heard from you.

I am looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Best regards.

Miss. Deborah Kamara.