[Debian-eeepc-devel] rt2860sta module on 901 with 2.6.26

Phil Endecott spam_from_debian_eee at chezphil.org
Wed Aug 27 17:29:09 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I saw some patches here a few days ago from Glenn Saberton for the
901's rt2860sta wireless driver module, including some small changes
for kernel 2.6.26.  I have just finally got this working on my system
by setting things like the ESSID and WEP key in
/etc/Wireless/RT2860STA/RT2860STA.dat.  My previous attempts using
iwconfig or entries in /etc/network/interfaces to set these all
failed.  How have other people been getting on with 2.6.26 on the 901?

Phil.