[Debian-eeepc-devel] Bug in rt2860-source

Luca Niccoli lultimouomo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:27:12 UTC 2008

I've submitted a bug report [1] against rt2860-source a couple of
weeks ago, but received no answer; today I noticed that the report
mail was supposed to be forwarded on this list, but I see it didn't
make it...
The bug prevents cross compiling the module on an other kernel, which
is very annoying, considering the limited power of the Eee. I attached
a patch to the report, but I'm quite sure it's an ugly solution, and
it would need someone with better knowledge of m-a building
infrastructure to make it right...
If anyone has time and skills, please step up!
Otherwise, if someone could post pointers to the m-a documentation (I
tried to find it but got no result), I could try to fix it on my
own...
Cheers,
Luca