[Debian-eeepc-devel] Help cleanup wiki: standard install, elantech, synaptics, etc.

Kasper Loopstra kasper at loopstra.nl
Sat Dec 27 16:23:03 UTC 2008

I would like to report that while I've had a lot of trouble with my
4GB SDHC card as a separate FAT partition, after a recent (2 weeks
ago) reinstall it works fine. Lenny is installed to the internal SSD,
but I use the media card for my home folder and some other data, and
it works fine. There obviously is something wrong if it fails on a lot
of devices (judging by the reports on the list), but it does work
occasionally.

Kasper Loopstra