[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian lenny on ASUS Eee PC 1000H

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Tue Dec 30 22:44:05 UTC 2008

Hi there!

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:40:14 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Please Cc: me, I am not subscribed to the list, TIA.

Still true :-)

> As reported at bug #509765 [1], I installed lenny on a 1000H,

And as reported at bug #510123 [2], I installed lenny on a 904HD, too.

> The following are my quick tests on the default installation, i.e.
> without the tricks on the Debian wiki.

I performed the very same tests on the 904HD and the results are the
same: VOLUME/HEADPHONE changes, softkeys and so on.

However, I must correct what I reported on the BTS [6] about the
wireless connectivity: NetworkManager can connect to WPA/WPA2 APs if I
specify the TKIP cipher (like on the 1000H).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

[2] http://bugs.debian.org/510123