[Debian-eeepc-devel] eeepc-acpi-scripts_1.0_i386.changes ACCEPTED

leandro noferini lnoferin at cybervalley.org
Tue Feb 26 11:01:58 UTC 2008

Debian Installer ha scritto:

[...]

> eeepc-acpi-scripts_1.0.dsc - extra utils
> eeepc-acpi-scripts_1.0_all.deb - extra utils

[...]

I am trying  this package also installed within apt and  I have a little
trouble with wireless:

In /etc/acpi/actions/wireless there is the line

if ! ifconfig ath0 up;....

so when I switch on the wireless also the interfaces switch on.

This  gives  me the  trouble  because I  have  yet  configured the  ath0
interface in /etc/network/interfaces so the command 'ifup ath0' does not
work.

More,   I  have   configured  this   interface  to   use   roaming  with
wpa-supplicant so  this program fails always until  I configure properly
the interface using before 'ifconfig ath0 down' and then 'ifup ath0'.

Commenting  out the line  in /etc/acpi/action/wireless  everything works
fine.

--
Ciao
leandro