[Debian-eeepc-devel] Order Request.

John Williams billplus61 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 19:23:20 UTC 2008

Dear Customer ,
  My name is John Williams ,got your company profile on reallybigsearch.com and i am  so much interested in your product for I will like to order Pig Stalls  and i need you to email me with the types you have and thier  price quote for the Type S  ? I want you to email me back with the Types and  price quote so i can proceed with the order And also What  Type Of credit Card payment do  you accept for payment .Email Me Back   as soon as possible,Thank you and have a bless.

John Williams(Bill)

Owner Of Bill Equipments Supply Ltds