[Debian-eeepc-devel] Synaptics driver fail on EEE PC 900

Fabio Pugliese Ornellas fabio.ornellas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 22:02:49 UTC 2008

Well, I've done some research.

I found some kernel source code at http://update.eeepc.asus.com/p900/misc/,
which I hope is the one regarding the kernel which came running with my EEE
PC 900.

I made a diff of the vanilla agains this version, the only changes I found
were:

   - Support for a new USB modem
   - Support for UnionFS
   - Sound card patch

So, there's not a thing regarding synaptics driver there. I guess they
patched the Xorg driver, I will try to find their source code and do the
same thing as I did with the kernel.

Alessandro, if you could point me to the forum topics you mentioned, i'd
appreciate.

I'll report here my future findings.

Bye.

----