No subject

Wed Jul 30 17:08:51 UTC 2008

Fidelity Investment UK.
https://www.fidelityinstitutional.com.

Compliments!!

I am Director, DC Business Development Fidelity Investment UK. and I handle all our Investor's
Capital Project Funds that enables me to divert 1.2% Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our
Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone can be presented to claim the funds. On this note, the
total sum of GBP22.4m  has been diverted Representing the 1.2% Excess Return Capital Funds from the
Investor Capital Project Funds for 2006/2007.

I needs a reliable and trustworthy person that can work this deal out with me so that we can claim
the funds as mentioned above.
Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in
any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.

There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be dictated or traced. Our sharing
ratio is 70:30.If you are interested, please send your direct telephone numbers for further
discussion on the deal in details. Sincerely.

Mr. Paul Bucksey
http://www.fidelity.co.uk

--
HR.DUO - aDSL linija, promet 1 GB i povoljnije telefoniranje vec od 79 kn/mj!
Vise o paketima saznajte na http://www.iskon.hr ili na 0800 1000.