[Debian-eeepc-devel] Bios 910 and MMCONFIG (kernel 2.6-25 686)

jcsid jc.sid at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 13:26:03 UTC 2008

Asus returned my eeepc after 52 days  of reparation... (there was a
problem with the sector and they changed my motherboard, but not the
sector :D )
They put a new motherboard with the new 910 bios.
I installed Debian and when I boot, it's said:
    PCI: BIOSbug! MCFG area at e0000000 is not E820-reserved
    PCI: not using MMCONFIG

 That's not a problem for me: Debian works, but I think it can be for
specifics functions?
I tried to downgrade to the 703 bios, but my motherboard is too recent
for it

Is there solutions to make 'mmconfig' work fine?

Jean-Christophe