[Debian-eeepc-devel] Working with Asus; please update wiki Todo

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jun 19 10:37:14 UTC 2008

I just received an encouraging note from Ellis Wang of Asus in Taiwan
following up on Martin Michlmayr's suggestions to Asus about how they
could work more closely with the Debian community[0].  Ellis has
assigned Robert Huang the task of putting a working relationship in
place between Asus and Debian, with backup provided by five other Asus
employees.

At Martin's suggestion, I am preparing a brief status report to Robert
and his team.  It would help if anyone currently working on Debian Eee
PC to review and update our todo so that it accurately reflects
anything you are working on, plan to work on, or believe needs
attention by our team:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEeePC/Todo

Thanks,
Ben
[0] This, in turn, came out of Martin's visit earlier this year to speak
to Asus in Taiwan.
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org