[Debian-eeepc-devel] Greetings From Group Finance Director

dmikeellis6 Gazeta.pl dmikeellis6 at gazeta.pl
Mon Jun 23 10:05:48 UTC 2008

*Greetings From Group Finance Director
H.B.O.S Plc Edinburgh EH3 9PE
website:www.hbosplc.com

Greetings,

   I am Dr. Mike  Ellis, Group
Finance Director (H.B.O.S) I understand that through
Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the
confidentiality which the transaction demands. However, I have already
 sent you this same letter by post one  month ago, but I am
not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard
from you, hence my resending it again.

   I discovered a dormant account in my office, as
Group  director with Halifax Bank of Scotland.It will
be in my interest to transfer this fund worth
15,000,000 million pounds in an account offshore. If
you can be a collaborator to this please indicate
interest immediately for us to proceed. Your contact
phone numbers and  a copy of any physical identification
via email scan and name will be necessary for this effect.

Contact me immediately
Regards and respect,
Dr. Mike  Ellis
Group Finance Director