[Debian-eeepc-devel] (no subject)

Antoni Villalonga frikimaster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:05:06 UTC 2008

Hi!

I'm Antoni Villalonga (FrIkI), from Mallorca (Europe) and I have a new
eeepc, 3 months after I ordered it ^_^

I just install Debian with the new installer image (debian-eeepc.img
of 03-Mar-2008). It works very well!

I have a question: There are any way to install the original Xandros
'simple' desktop? I want to try this funny environment (yes, could be
I'm an stupid looser :-P )

There are any Debian package for it? Or, can I use Xandros packages
over Debian without broken it?

Emm, I think it's all for now.

Good job guys!!

PD: I know my English isn't perfect. I'm so sorry!

--
"Boring two-person multiplayer may turn friends into enemies."
Antoni Villalonga i Noceras
#Jabber# ~> friki at bulmalug.net