[Debian-eeepc-devel] Where to get informations?

david cuthbertson scienceinthegreen at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 18:26:22 UTC 2008

Sorry, I didn't want to start a flame war on the
subject of which site is better. Just a very few short
weeks ago eeuser.com was a great help to me. Neither
the DebianEeePc project nor myself was very far
advanced at that time. Since then the DebianEeePc
install process has become /almost/ as easy as for a
desktop machine, and the wifi howto has been a great
help.

Just for the record, IMHO, this site is the best for
those who have some experience with Debian/Linux.
However there is /also/ some Debian related stuff to
be found on www.eeeuser.com which, as was pointed out,
is the general forum for all Asus Eee users, for
instance:
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=12439
http://wiki.eeeuser.com/debian:eeeos:home
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=6505
http://wiki.eeeuser.com/tuep:debianbase

Googling for:
debian eee OR eeepc
results in DebianEeePC homepage at (1), eeeuser.com
(20)

Humbly,
David