[Debian-eeepc-devel] debian-eeepc selinuxfs boot failure message (followup)

Manoj Srivastava srivasta at debian.org
Thu Mar 20 17:08:23 UTC 2008

Hi,
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:12:45 +0100, Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> said:

> Dear Manoj, The Debian EeePC team is trying to get all the hardware of
> the ASUS EeePC fully working without error or warning messages.

> We have encountered the following messages:

> mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: no such file or directory

> With the correct upper case the SELINUX_INIT=O boot option will make
> the error message go away. However i think this is not a mainstream
> solution. Something like "noselinux" would be much more logical.

        well, this is not something we in Debian can do, since the
 interface is part of the Linux kernel. So this UI change is best
 advocated on lkml, I think.

        manoj
--
Griffin's Thought: When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.
Manoj Srivastava <srivasta at debian.org> <http://www.debian.org/~srivasta/>