[Debian-eeepc-devel] trouleshooting fn+f7

Raevol raevol at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:33:04 UTC 2008

Out of class and I tested this now, doesn't work. :[ Mute button still
does nothing for me. I read through the amixer docs, and by changing
toggle to 0 in the command

amixer -q $VOLUME_LABEL toggle

the sound mutes for me. Then I have to turn it back up from 0% to get
sound back. This is acceptable for now. For some reason my volume
switch interface isn't being used correctly. I don't know enough about
ALSA or amixer to figure out why though. Hope things helps someone!