[Debian-eeepc-devel] eee 900 wifi problems

Sergio Blanco crimsomshadow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:13:20 UTC 2008

Well, it just started to work. I did the same as I did today like ten times
this week to no avail. As I had been playing compiling ath5k and ath_pci,
 uninstalled the madwifi pakages. I just reinstalled the eee acpi scripts to
get the standard version and reinstalled madwifi from repositories and
voila! it works!

Weird. But it works for now. Thanks!!!