[Debian-eeepc-devel] Documentation - German Translation Maintainer needed?

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Sat Nov 15 18:47:20 UTC 2008

Markus Maria Miedaner <markusmiedaner at googlemail.com> writes:

> I am interested in taking over the maintaince-part for the german_wiki pages.
> If this job is still available please let me know.

Oh, I am very pleased to hear that :)

May I suggest two things, before you start:
1) Please do never ever use the gui editor (as it messes everything up!),
   but only the text editor.
2) Always give a comment when checking in translations stating the
   corresponding English version.

I have found it best to subscribe to the English version of all the pages
i had already translated, so you get an email, whenever things change.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Robert Epprecht