[Debian-eeepc-devel] Bogus thermal shutdown and eg storm issues might be solved :)

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Thu Oct 2 13:53:50 UTC 2008

There is a new Debian kernel 2.6.26-7 version building.
I could not wait until it reaches sid, compiled the sources and started
testing it regarding thermal shutdowns and eg storm issues. First tests
look very good: I was not able to produce bogus thermal shutdowns or eg
storm issues.

The thermal shutdown problem is very difficult to produce *reliably*
and I cannot guarantee, that the bug does not fool me once more, but
I dare to say that I am quite experienced in producing it...

I'll continue to test,
Robert Epprecht