[Debian-eeepc-devel] console bug on 901?

Luiz Eduardo Guaraldo guaraldo at universolivre.com.br
Fri Oct 3 15:01:16 UTC 2008

I experienced this with the usplash... Well, using the line insmod
intelfb on the grub.conf (near other inmod that is there), worked fine
to me.

- --
Atenciosamente,

Luiz Guaraldo
Tec. Redes Computadores
CREA/RS 146230

Telefones:

Porto Alegre: 55-51-4063-9076
                    3024-3568
São Paulo...: 55-11-4063-8864
New York....:  1-212-202-1454

Eletrônicos:

ICQ...: 256177778
YID...: guaraldo_rs
MSN...: guaraldo_rs at msn.com
Jabber: guaraldo at propus.com.br
E-mail: guaraldo at propus.com.br

Propus Informática Ltda.
Rua Santa Rita, 282, 2o andar - Bairro Floresta
90.220-220 - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil