[Debian-eeepc-devel] FN+F2 does not toggle wifi anymore

Leandro Noferini lnoferin at cybervalley.org
Thu Oct 23 20:38:21 UTC 2008

Ciao a tutti,

in my 701 with debian unstable and kernel 2.6.25 from debian packag the key from
the subject does not work anymore: using FN+F2 it says me always "Wireless Off"
and wifi does not work (device not found trying to activate wifi with ifup).

Also usign directly the script in /etc/acpi/ does not work and to have wifi
working I need to reboot.

What could I look for to understand what's happening?

--
Ciao
leandro