[Debian-eeepc-devel] SD-Card problems on eee900, kernelpackage 2.6.26-4

obregonmateo at gmail.com obregonmateo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:29:30 UTC 2008

I looked at the patch, but the line numbers don't match with the 2.6.26 source
code sd.c, so I manually modified the sd.c by looking for the appropriate
lines and changing them according to the patch. After a loooong time
recompiling the linux-source, I made a new initramfs and installed the
modules and linux, and now my system does not hang at boot with  the 16GB
SDHC card inserted and properly recognises and mount the ext3 system on the
card.

Any way that this patch could be applied to the debian eeepc apt sources so
that we can get a properly modified 2.6.26 linux image (together with the
thermal nocrt=1 hack)?

Mateo.