[Debian-eeepc-devel] SD-Card problems on eee900, kernelpackage 2.6.26-4

Mag. Dr. Nikolaus Klepp office at klepp.biz
Mon Sep 8 18:40:51 UTC 2008

I've patched the debian kernel - manually - too, but I see no difference. That
is, I did not have the hang-at-boot-problem (i've a 8GB SDHC card with ext3).

But the kernel still does not react on the sd-present-switch in of the
sd-reader.

Does - on your system - the kernel react propperly when you remove the sd-card
or insert it after you booted the system?

n.